Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm a first timer here :)
Here are a few things that define me.
I have a wonderful boyfriend that I plan on marrying one day.
I'm a student at A&M in College Station, Texas working towards getting my degree in Accounting.
I have two wonderful parents, an older sister, and two little brothers that have become my best friends.
I work at an ice cream shop called Maggie Moos.
I enjoy any sports, even if I'm not very good I still tend to enjoy myself.
I smile a lot....hence "Smiles for Miles."
I'm generally an outgoing person and strive to show my good qualities and tendencies, rather than my bad.
I like adventurous and love to have fun.

I'm new here, but I do have Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter pages. Check 'em out :)
That's all for now. Sending my love <3

1 comment:

  1. yay for Lala on blogger. Hey I need to get your e-mail. But I wanted to tell you thank you so very very much for responding to my post. It means a lot. It has been a rough journey and when you're having anxiety attacks at every turn it's frightening. They aren't fun and when that wave of panic rushes over you it's overwhelming. I have begun to talk myself out of them by breathing or controlling it anyway and telling myself to stop...that there is nothing wrong and I explain the situation to myself. Sometimes is works and others it doesn't. But at least the ones that come on for no reason I'm learning to curb. Blogging is great and I love it. It's way to get those things off my mind. I also journal, but unfortunately haven't done so in a long time. I keep a journal and a pen in my nightstand to write things to myself. I was really good about it in college. I need to be better about that as I really loved to do it and read back over them. Your note was so very sweet and made me want to cry. You are such a sweet, wonderful person and I'm so glad that you are my friend. Anxiety is tough and no one really understands until they have been there. They don't understand that you can't just make them go away and you can't always determine why they came on. I remember hearing about all of that happening to you - I remember being scared for you and praying you would be OK.

    You are such a caring person and truly a dear friend. I love that you're blogging now and look forward to reading yours! Thank you so much for your note, it really made my day. Sometimes it is hard to put those kinds of feelings out into the open, but it also feels good because I am human - I have problems and I am not perfect. Thanks for reminding me about journaling - I think I may write something tonight.

    Thanks again lala, I can't tell you what that meant to me.

    ReplyDelete